ONLINE FOREIGN LANGUAGE TRAINING – 30 Hours Flex Time
Starting October 1st – November 20th (Must complete the 30 hours of training within this time)
GLC has long provided language instruction to our nation’s diplomatic corps at the U.S. Department of State. GLC is now holding open enrollment for 1-1 online instruction in multiple languages by our experienced professional staff.
Not every language learner has the convenience or ability for in-person instruction. With GLC we are able to customize a distance learning curriculum just for you, understand your learning goals and can work with you to achieve them. Our dedicated instructors will ensure increased proficiency levels across speaking, listening and cultural means of communication. Learn at your own time and in your own home, with a native-speaker.
Our instructors can facilitate your learning desires with content specific for your needs, give you a helpful hand in validating your comprehension with constructive feedback, and guide you as a mentor in improving your language and cultural knowledge.
What to expect:
- 30 hours of 1-1 online instruction that must be completed within 7 weeks.
- Flexible schedule
- Take your lessons from home or anywhere you are
- Customized curriculum tailored to your needs
- Language proficiency testing included
- Certificate of completion at the end of the course
- Culture related themed group events, including one of the following: visiting local restaurants, music festivals, museums, local farmer market, movie showings and meet and greets with other students. All activities will focus on allowing the student to be immersed in the language and culture.
For any enrollment questions please call (703) 303-4030 or (202) 215-9099
Course Cost: $1,780
- Early Bird Special – Register between Sept 1st – Sept 10th and get $200 off your tuition
- Refer a friend and receive $100 off your tuition