Evaluation Specialist I
Required Professional/Educational Experience & Corresponding Duties:
- Minimum of 5 years training evaluation experience or 3 years plus BS/BA (or higher) in relevant field, with proven ability to design and execute evaluation studies at the course, curriculum, division and school level.
- Proven experience implementing reliable and accurate methods to measure training effectiveness at all levels on the Kirkpatrick scale, as described in OPM’s Training Evaluation Field Guide and other documentation relevant to the measurement of training effectiveness in a corporate training environment for adult learners.
- Demonstrated experience successfully applying technical expertise to guide, support and assist staff in FSI schools and centers in the design, development, and implementation of training evaluation, including the use of tools, techniques, processes and systems for training and program evaluation.
- Demonstrated experience in the creation of tools, templates, evaluation instruments and use of reference materials that enable course managers and division directors to implement evaluation using quantitative, qualitative, and mixed methods approaches, in order to answer relevant evaluation questions at the course, curriculum or division level.
- Demonstrated experience designing and using appropriate evaluation instruments and methods for data collection, using quantitative, qualitative and mixed measures approaches; designing and implementing surveys, focus group and structured interview protocols and other methods to collect data needed to produce actionable findings
- Demonstrated experience using appropriate methods for data analysis of quantitative, qualitative and mixed measures approaches, using descriptive and inferential statistical measures to analyze data and produce accurate findings.
- Proven experience as a member of a team and a team leader; proven ability to explain complex content related to evaluation techniques and approaches to non-technical staff; positive interpersonal skills and a customer-service orientation, particularly with clients from a wide variety of cultures.
- Experience in program evaluation is desirable.