Work from Home (Must live with the DMV area)
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications
- Experience recruiting foreign language teaching professionals and Linguist.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; comparing qualifications to job requirements
- Arranges interviews by coordinating schedules
- Negotiate pay rates and obtaining agreements
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Other duties as assigned.
Mandatory Qualifications (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
- Bachelor's with 5 - 8 years’ experience in recruiting, minimum
- 3+ years’ experience managing a team of 3 or more recruiters
Desired Qualifications (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
- Experience in talent acquisition
- Experience working with government contract
- Great analytical and critical thinking skills
- Highly focused on job priorities and customer needs
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong attention to detail and process orientation