Senior Evaluation Specialist
Required Professional/Educational Experience & Corresponding Duties:
1. Minimum of 6 years training evaluation experience plus MS/MA (or higher) in relevant field, with proven ability to design and execute evaluation studies at the course, curriculum, division, school, and institutional level.
2. Proven expertise implementing reliable and innovative methods to measure training effectiveness at all levels on the Kirkpatrick scale, as described in OPM’s Training Evaluation Field Guide and other documentation relevant to the measurement of training effectiveness in a corporate training environment for adult learners.
3. Demonstrated experience successfully applying technical expertise to advise, support and assist staff in FSI schools and centers in the design, development, and implementation of training evaluation, including the use of tools, techniques, processes and systems for training and program evaluation.
Page 20 of 71
4. Demonstrated experience in the creation of tools, templates, guidance documents, and reference materials that enable FSI to implement evaluation methodologies crucial for the training of US Government foreign affairs professionals.
5. Demonstrated, significant experience designing and using appropriate evaluation instruments and methods for data collection, using quantitative, qualitative and mixed measures approaches; designing and implementing surveys, focus group and structured interview protocols and other methods to collect data needed to produce actionable findings
6. Demonstrated, significant experience using appropriate methods for data analysis of quantitative, qualitative and mixed measures approaches, using descriptive and inferential statistical measures to analyze data and produce accurate findings.
7. Significant, proven experience as a member of a team and a team leader; proven ability to explain complex content to nontechnical staff; positive interpersonal skills and a customer-service orientation, particularly with clients from a wide variety of cultures.
8. Experience in program evaluation is highly desirable.